Just like the people we serve, Arbor Circle is in the midst of a journey toward resilience. As the result of the merger of four organizations in 1996, Arbor Circle has become one of West Michigan’s most comprehensive providers of mental health counseling, substance use treatment and family development programs. Learn more about us by watching a video about our mission, programs, and approach.
- A team of more than 170 counselors and 30 mentors, over 60% of whom have Master’s level qualifications.
- More than 35 counseling, education, and prevention programs addressing everything from school readiness and child abuse prevention to substance use and homelessness.
- More than 12,500 children, youth, families, and adults who seek our services each year throughout West Michigan.
- More than a dozen community partners that connect to our mission with financial support, data sharing, collaborative planning and programming, and more.
- A special approach that helps us think differently about the community and work more compassionately with the people we support.