Our passion is helping over 13,000 children, youth, families and adults in West Michigan prevent or overcome life’s challenges and lead more resilient lives.
If you believe you have what it takes to build strong, therapeutic relationships, these job openings may be right for you. Arbor Circle offers competitive salaries and benefits and believes that a supportive work environment is key to successful client outcomes. Arbor Circle is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment Postings current as of 9/30/15
- Develop rapport and maintain engagement with youth who are experiencing homelessness or are near homelessness
- Conduct bio-psychosocial assessment, develop treatment plans, and document client progress towards identified goals
- Work with youth in a residential shelter-based setting and in the community
- Develop and implement person-centered and time-matched goals
- Assess and develop clinical inferences into client care utilizing various treatment modalities
- Coordinate services and referrals
- Collaborate, respond, and support youth in crisis situations demonstrating cultural sensitivity
- Master’s degree in Social Work
- Limited license required with the State of Michigan, full license preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of at risk youth population-including precipitating factors of youth homelessness
- Proven experience providing clinical therapy, crisis intervention, case management, and basic need assistance to youth who are experiencing homelessness
- Demonstrated ability to work within set production based goals for third party billing
- Flexible schedule required
Send Resume & Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time position providing community based peer support to assist women in achieving sustained recovery from a substance use disorder.
Primary role of the Peer Recovery Coach is to serve as a role model through face-to-face meetings, to provide ongoing support in a community setting, case management and consultation. Peer specialist / Recovery Coach will use their own history with and knowledge of Substance Use and Co-occurring mental health recovery to assist clients in engagement with treatment.
Position works as an advocate for women who are pregnant or have an infant, supporting clients in reaching their treatment goals and requires previous life experience with substance use and parenting, ability to address the recovery needs of individuals and share personal recovery journey- even if recovery path is different from that of the peer specialist.
- Previous life experience with substance use and parenting
- Valid Drivers License & auto insurance and acceptable driving history
- Completion of high school education or equivalent
- Current certification as a Peer Recovery Coach or ability to pursue the certification
Email resume & cover letter to email@example.com
MSW/ LMSW - Full Time clinical position to provide Mental Health and Substance Use treatment to adults in individual and group settings. 2 years post master's experience, CAADC or CAADC development plan eligible, proven experience in providing SUD group services and experience working with diverse populations a must. Bilingual (Spanish) / Bi-cultural persons encouraged to apply. Position required some evening work. Submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct service positions that assist youth in attaining goals outlined in therapy through skill development. Preferred candidates will have experience and desire to work with young (child / adolescent) male population. Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field preferred and experience working with culturally diverse populations a must. Position requires current and valid drivers license in good standing and evening and weekend hours. Send resume and cover letter, including availability to email@example.com
While we may not have current openings at this time, we periodically hire for the following positions:
>Community Living Supports (CLS) - Part Time: Direct service positions that assist youth in attaining goals outlined in therapy through skill development. Preferred candidates will have experience and desire to work with young (child / adolescent) male population. Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field preferred and experience working with culturally diverse populations a must. Position requires current drivers license in good standing and evening and weekend hours.
> Bridge RCC / Residential Direct Care - Bachelors Level - Part time: The Bridge a short-term residential program serving youth operates on 1st, 2nd & 3rd shift. Position includes crisis intervention, intake/assessment, counseling, groups and support. Bachelor’s degree or near completion and prior experience working with the adolescent population and culturally diverse populations required. Qualified candidate will provide flexible schedule availability. Position will include weekend shifts.
>Masters Level Therapist: We have a wide variety of masters level Therapist positions within our organization. All masters level positions require a Masters Degree in Social Work or related field, many require full (non limited) licensure and / or other certification (ie CAADC). If interested in providing Masters level therapy at Arbor Circle, please include information about your level of licensure, certifications and type of position (Community based/outpatient etc.) and populations you wish to work with (Young children, children, adolescents, Adults, Women, Men, SUD diagnosis etc).
If you are interested in of these positions or other opportunities not listed above you may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and your resume will be reviewed when a position you are qualified for becomes available.