Each year Arbor Circle helps more than 13,000 children, youth, families and adults in West Michigan lead more resilient lives. While it's one thing to provide resources to so many people, it's our special way of working that makes a lasting difference. We go deeper than an individual's or family's immediate needs to help them find opportunity. We view our community’s challenges as a platform from which to grow, rather than a cycle that can’t be stopped.
- Take a closer look at our mission and work – check out our special approach and read our stories of resilience to see the difference it makes.
- Volunteer an individual or a group. We can match you to an opportunity based on your interests and group size. Click here to request more information.
- Make a gift that will help children, youth, adults and families discover their strengths and overcome mental health and substance use challenges. Click here to give online now.
- Sponsor our annual event, where we engage community leaders who are passionate about helping West Michigan become a place rooted in strong relationships and resilient people. Contact us for details.
- Help a friend or loved one by sharing information about our services in their time of need. We want everyone to know that there is hope in the face of change, and we can help them discover it.