Helping people discover new strengths and skills in the midst of tough times
Arbor Circle’s Outpatient Counseling Services guide adults to discover the perspective and coping skills needed to adapt or even avoid life’s challenges through mental health outpatient and substance use services.
How it works
Arbor Circle’s outpatient counseling services include culturally and developmentally appropriate assessments, treatment planning, and individual and group services for an array of concerns. These include but are not limited to depression, anxiety, substance abuse, stress, anger, grief and loss, family relationship issues and trauma. Services include:
- Individual therapy
- Group counseling services
- Medication services
- Care coordination of mental health and physical health needs
- Care coordination of mental health, transportation, housing, and employment needs
In 2011, Arbor Circle served 1,200 individuals and families through adult outpatient services. Of those served:
- 94% of individuals served at Arbor Circle made progress towards their treatment goals
- 99% of the individuals and families served were satisfied with services
- 97% of all adult clients became stable or increased their ability to cope
Arbor Circle offers many mental health and substance use counseling services for adults. Most are offered at convenient locations throughout the community. Some are offered free of charge. Others are covered by major insurances, including Medicaid.
Looking for support for yourself or a loved one? Call us at (616) 456-6571 to learn more about Arbor Circle and how we can help.