Guiding youth to positive development
Strong therapeutic relationships are at the core of helping youth. Using the principles of positive youth development, we provide a wide range of age appropriate and strength based services. We help youth and young adults identify and maximize the abilities they have for successful living.
These relationships go beyond traditional therapy. There are times when youth need the shelter and support of The Bridge when they are at risk of running away and/or being homeless, to ensure they have a safe and accessible place in times of crisis. Some youth may need Arbor Circle’s Homeless Youth services for case management and counseling services when they are without safe and stable housing. Arbor Circle’s Youth Prevention services are provided to equip youth with healthy coping and safe decision making skills. Programs include:
- Homelessness services and outreach
- Preventative treatment and case management
- The Bridge
- Alternative Behavioral Choices
- Compass Program
- Youth Services in Ottawa County
For shelter or Youth services call Arbor Circle toll-free at 1-877-275-7792, or call (616) 451-3001. Or learn more about how we think and work differently at Arbor Circle.
- Click here for more in depth ways to Get Involved with Arbor Circle's Youth Services
- Consider filling a need from The Bridge’s Wish List or purchase from The Bridge of Arbor Circle Amazon Wish List
- Volunteer as an individual or a group. We can match you to an opportunity based on your interests and group size. Click here for more opportunities to volunteer.