Providing support and shelter to youth
The Bridge of Arbor Circle is a safe shelter program for youth who are facing homelessness or considering running away. In the middle of crisis, The Bridge offers youth a stable and accessible place to stay. Along with a variety of supportive programs,it helps them connect with peers, learn new skills, and find resources to reconnect with their families, schools and community.
How it works
The Bridge provides crisis shelter, counseling, case management, group support, youth activities and connections to other needed services, The Bridge assists youth with meeting their basic needs, setting goals, building new life skills, and establishing connections with peers and mentors who can support them. Services include:
- Shelter services available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for up to 21 days
- Crisis Intervention
- Case management
- Community education and prevention services
- Service learning opportunities for civic engagement
The Bridge services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year to youth in need of safe shelter and supportive services due to issues such as safety, runaway/homelessness, and/or disconnection from family, school or community. Services are available for:
- Youth between the ages of 10-17, both Male and Female
- Youth staying/residing in the Counties of Kent, Ottawa, Montcalm, and Ionia
- Youth/families in crisis can call or walk in anytime
- Services are free
Are you or is a youth you know homeless or considering running away? We can help. Call us toll-free 1-877-275-7792 or call (616) 451-3001.
Looking for ways to help?
- Click here for more in depth ways to Get Involved with Arbor Circle's Youth Services
- Consider filling a need from The Bridge’s Wish List or purchase from The Bridge of Arbor Circle Amazon Wish List
- Volunteer as an individual or a group. We can match you to an opportunity based on your interests and group size. Click here for more opportunities to volunteer.