The Quality Improvement Consultant will work in Muskegon County and will use the Race to the Top assessment to collaborate, train and facilitate supports for unlicensed child care and education providers.
- Develop and implement training and related activities for providers
- Collect, track, monitor and report data
- Recruit unlicensed child care providers in the community to participate in program
- Provide solution focused ongoing coaching support to providers
- Plan, organize and adapt curriculum that is developmentally, culturally and linguistically appropriate.
- Utilize a strength based and solution focused approach to support providers
- Promote community awareness of programs through presentations to community
Qualified candidate will possess
- Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or Social Sciences strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working with adults(experience working with parents and children strongly preferred)
- Home visiting experience
- Valid MI driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to work diverse populations that include socio-economic status and low income levels in an educational setting
- Strong Knowledge of community resources
- Position requires some evenings and weekends
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com